To provide you with a better web browsing experience, this website records and accesses your browsing usage information by using cookies.
What are cookies? Why are they used?
The information we collect through cookies serves the following purposes:
- Adjusting our website according to your individual preferences.
- Remembering notifications you have previously received and not displaying them again.
- Improving and updating our website based on your usage patterns.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookies:
Category 1: Essential Cookies
Essential cookies enable you to use our website and all its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Some features of the site may not be available without the use of this type of cookies.
Essential cookies also allow us to provide you with a more personalized experience by remembering information (such as your user name and language preferences) so that you do not have to re-enter it on your next visit. The information collected by these cookies is processed anonymously, and they cannot track your browsing activities on other websites.
Category 2: Analytical Cookies
Performance cookies collect information related to how you use the website. They allow us to provide you with better website services. For example, these cookies gather data on the pages you visit most frequently and any error messages you might receive. The information collected by these cookies is processed anonymously and does not include any personally identifiable information.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Universal Analytics to monitor the performance of our website and and track visitor activities. This helps us adjust our content based on visitor expectations.
- Third-party cookies: To enrich website content, we may embed images from other social media websites, such as Facebook or YouTube. When you visit pages with such embedded content, you may encounter cookies from these websites. We also include share buttons in some pages that allow you to share content on paltforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. These websites create cookies when you sign in to use the services. We do not have control or responsibility over these cookie sets, so you should review the cookie policies of the relevant third parties for more information.
How do I control and delete cookies?
You can choose to disable, reject, or block our cookies. However, if you take these actions, cecrtain parts of the website may not function properly.
Most browsers allow you to see your cookies, and you can delete or block them from a particular site or all sites. Please note that deleting all cookies may result in the loss of preference settings, including opt-out cookies (which require cookie settings for their operation). For more information on setting, blocking, or filtering cookies in your browser, please see "About Cookies" or "The Unofficial Cookie FQA."
Learn how to clear, enable, and manage cookies in your browser:
To control, opt-out of cookies created by third-party services, or review their privacy or cookie policies, you can visit the relevant content through the following links:
If you are browsing this website through a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the device manufacturer's instructions on how to manage cookies.